As some of you might recall in a previous post, as Jon and I were traveling across the country our UHaul broke down in the ever so lovely state of Oklahoma. For our troubles we were given an inadequate sum of $150.00. Convinced this did not accurately compensate us, we drafted a letter to UHaul in the hopes of receiving an additional 100 or so bucks for the expenses accumulated because of the extra day on the road.
Then Jon received a letter.
That's right. Good ol' Uhaul came through and actually has agreed to reimburse Jon a full 20% of the total rental cost. This is such a blessing and really great news. So, I no longer can bash UHaul to all of you, but I will simply tell you if you ever are in need of a self-moving service make sure you check the maintenance records before leaving the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment