Thursday, February 10, 2005

Flown by

I can't believe it's been so long since I have updated this site. Where do I even begin?

My birthday was over a week ago and I had a really nice evening with my family and Jon. My mom cooked my favorite meal, and it was a very relaxing night! I also took the night off from grad school, which made it even sweeter (especially since they ended up staying until past nine PM that night).

The Amazing Race finale was on Wednesday night, and Jon and I are seriously thinking about applying. The application has to be in by mid-March, so we need some good ideas. Any suggestions?

The weekends have been spent looking at houses. It is really fun to see what's out there, but the prices are soooo high! We have eliminated looking in the far stretches of Phoenix because it is just too far away from civilization. That means we will be paying extra to be in town, but long run it will be better for both of us. Again, if you know of a nice home in Scottsdale or North Phoenix that is under 25 years old and in a nice neighborhood, let me know. Oh yeah, and it needs to be a reasonable price. I know, I know, I'm asking for a lot!

Hope everyone is doing well!



No comments: