Monday, February 21, 2005

Happy President's Day

Boy, do I love Mondays. Actually, that is a complete and utter lie. But I DO love when I have a Monday off from work to sleep in and do whatever. Today I got to sleep until past 8AM, went and had a massage, lunch with my mom, and saw The Wedding Date.

The massage was awesome. Apparently I am "very tense" and have lots of stressed muscles in my body right now. She worked on a lot of my knots, which really hurt at the time, but my neck feels great right now. Supposedly I am going to be sore tomorrow.

Lunch was at the Arizona Bread Company. After waiting twenty minutes for a turkey sandwich my mom and I were starving, but finally it arrived. Then we were off to see The Wedding Date. Ladies (and any guy who perhaps was interested in seeing this girly movie), I wouldn't recommend this film. It makes absolutely no sense why the guy character randomly starts liking the girl character, and virtually every character in the movie is hard to like because of the frequent sexual escapades with every other character in the movie. Yea, so not so much of a huge fan. Plus, Debra Messing is sooo pretty...why wouldn't she have a date? I am, however, looking forward to seeing HITCH. Has anyone else seen it?

I have had several questions about one of my last posts about looking for houses with Jon and the next question being, "Are you engaged?" Rest assured, I would tell you if something big like that happened to me. We are not engaged, but we are looking for a place for Jon to buy. Paying apartment rent is stupid, and then if we get married I would move into the house.

This weekend we also looked at the new Toyota Scion car for Jon to purchase. It is pretty nice, and he needs a new car before May hits because his has NO air conditioning. If you would like to donate to the "Buy a car for Jon fund" please write immediately. :)

Hope all is well with everyone. Tomorrow is back to the grind.

No comments: