Saturday, January 15, 2005

Alias and Race excitement

I know you've all been waiting to hear how the second episode of ALIAS was on Wednesday night. To my dismay, I got home from grad school and found I didn't have enough tape and the VCR wasn't recording it after all. Determined to quit grad school in order to watch my favorite show, Jon thought it would be in my best interest to see if he could find if anyone uploaded it to the Internet. Then he, in turn, could transfer the data from his computer screen to his TV. Low and behold, when I showed up at his apartment on Thursday ALIAS was on this TV screen, waiting to be watched! The 2nd episode was much better but leaves the true fan with some questions (why would Nadia and Dixon forgive Sloane for everything he did to them? hasn't the new organization been just a bit too easily created?).

In other news, The Amazing Race continues to be a great thrill ride on Tuesday nights. So far this season I have been to both the Oslo ski jump and Budapest, Hungary. At this rate they will have been to almost every place I have been to which will leave me with NO advantage if I ever get on the program. I am holding out they won't visit Cracow, Poland or Estonia any time soon. Then again they did go to Tunis, Africa, so all might truly be lost.

Still holding out to see Phantom and Life Aquatic, as well as finish that scathing letter to UHaul. All in due time.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: