You heard it hear first (unless you were one of the bazillion people I sent an e-mail to)...
I AM ENGAGED to the amazing and wonderful Jonathan Alexander Hohle, officially as of 10PM April 29, 2005!!!
This whole week has been pretty special leading up to today because he's such a sweetheart...
Monday-Dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Keg Steakhouse (which I've posted on before)
Tuesday-24 long stem red roses delivered to my school
Wednesday-A drive down one of my favorite places in Phoenix and a hike up A Mountain, which we did the first weekend we met.
Thursday-Rose petals sprinkled across my bed
Frdiay-THE ENGAGEMENT
He totally took me by surprise and got down on one knee, said some pretty awesome things that I'm sure made me blush, and then asked for my hand in marriage! I feel so honored and privledged that a great guy like Jon wants to be with me for the rest of his life. I am simply on could nine right now and probably will be for the next few days, if not weeks.
The ring, oh geez, is just gorgeous. He has amazing taste in jewerly anyway, but I hadn't seen the ring in about a month so I really feel in love with it all over again when he showed it to me.
Anyway, I'm sure that I'm not even beginning to express how happy and blessed I feel right now. You could tell me it's 3:00PM in the afternoon (even though it's nearly 1AM,) because I'm so excited right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment