Saturday, April 16, 2005

Home, Sweet, Home

It's official...I am now a homeowner! We closed on the house yesterday afternoon! I had no idea all the paperwork you had to sign or how long it would take, but all in all I'd say it was pretty exciting. Now we just have to hope for a quick move in date.

Last night, courtesy of Troy, Jon and I got third row tickets to see Michael W. Smith. TobyMac and Audio Adrenaline were also key players at the concert. It was a good time by all, and I don't think I've ever been that close to a concert before, although 5th row BSB and Les Miserables aren't too shabby I guess. Smith definitely focused on his worship music, but featured some old favorites and new songs from his album Healing Rain. Mac and AA were mostly loud, rock/rap music which were there to get the crowd fired up.

I have lots of exciting news to share within the next month or so, but I'm not at liberty to discuss yet. :) (How's that for a teaser?) Stay tuned...

No comments: