I entitled this post "April post" because at the rate I have been posting and knowing how busy I am this might very well be my only update for the month.
Since I last wrote we have had two different inspections on the house and an appraisal. All have come back very positively, and it looks like the house will definitely be ours on April 18th. It's kinda hard to believe I will be a homeowner, but very exciting. Today there was a huge sale in McDowell Mountain Ranch and we found and purchased some living room furniture-we got two end tables, a coffee table, and a sofa table. I can't wait to see how they will look in our new digs! As far as us moving in, we aren't sure when it will be. The current homeowner has until October to get out, but hopefully we will occupy by June.
In other news, Jon and I will probably be looking at our last ring place Monday after work. I have NO CLUE when an engagement will be, but he tells me no later than June 1st (which leaves a total of 52 days of possibility-not that I'm counting!). I can't get any details out of him, so God is teaching me patience during this time. ;) But, this whole process is all very exciting, so I know it will be worth the wait.
Today we looked at two wedding properties to get married at as well. I think the front runner is the Millennium Hotel in Scottsdale. We are debating between a July and October wedding and the pros/cons for both.
In terms of a job, it looks pretty safe to say I will be returning to my current job next year. I really have enjoyed my past two years there. With that said, I only have seven weeks of the school year left, which is always exciting to announce! I am also looking forward to finishing a busy semester at school which involved me taking 12 graduate credit hours. Jeepers. I don't know why I make myself so busy. It will have ended up paying off if I am able to complete my masters by December!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well! Signing off for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment