Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thanksgiving

During this time of year, I always think it is a good idea to really think about the things that you are thankful for and not just take them for granted. Here is a list of things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
  1. That it looks so super promising that Jon is going to be permanently in AZ in 2005!
  2. God does answer prayers!
  3. My wonderful family that is so supportive, encouraging, and pushes me to always achieve my best
  4. Kick butt friends (that are now all over this world!) who stick by you through it all
  5. Jon, who is more than I could have prayed for in a boyfriend...so worth the wait!
  6. A rewarding job with wonderful colleagues
  7. My health and that of my family
  8. I got a sister (in law) this year, and my brother's marriage
  9. A warm home with food to eat every night
  10. The opportunity to further my education
  11. The ability to travel as much as I do
  12. God's grace, love, and forgiveness...and that I would be lucky enough to know Him on Earth.
This hardly begins to account for everything I'm thankful for when I really think of it, but it will need to suffice. Tomorrow I am off to Milwaukee for Thanksgiving, and I'll be back in AZ on Sunday-just in time to start a new school week. ;)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

No comments: