Yes, for those Friends lovers out there, this was a favorite line by Joey. Anyway, here is where you can tell me how you are doing and what's been going on in your life. Feel free to comment on other posts as well, or start a new topic. Happy communicating!
4 comments:
Marie! I want to talk to you soon. I hope everything is going well. Miss you so much!
Hey Kortney! Nice hearing from you. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, though I keep telling myself I'm going to try harder.
I'm quite busy with school right now being a TA and trying to squeeze in several research projects. But it's going well. Karate and other forms of training keep me otherwise as busy as usual. Occasional chances to take a stroll on the beach or hike in the mountains or otherwise enjoy my weird little town. Anyway, I keep a Livejournal, not unlike this, which I write in often. I've had it for quite a while. It's at http://www.livejournal.com/~moodyduck, but beware, I write a lot!
Oops, forgot to sign that one, though you could probably figure it out. -Kate
Hello Kortney and friends! It's the Stevenson family (Enoch, Merrilee, Julien, and Tristan). Great to hear from you--I hope your blog idea is a success. I tried to do a family web page a few years ago, and it lets you post messages on a "virtual refridgerator." I (Merrilee) thought it was a cute idea, but none (I mean NONE) of my family even visited the site! How depressing is that? Needless to say, I'm gonna wait a while before trying that again. Is it possible to post photos to your blog? I've got some cute ones of the boys from their time trick-or-treating, and from a time of leaf collecting. (The trees are beautiful in Pennsylvania in late October!) Well that's all for now. Hope to hear from you soon. Love,
Merrilee
Post a Comment