This year I:
1. Moved away from family and AZ for the first time
2. Gave up a job I truly loved (I actually couldn't wait to go to work each day)
3. Moved out of our first home and gave it up for a renter to use (and treat well we hope!)
4. Started taking more classes for my endorsements in WA (I have now taken over 100 credits, equivalent to a PhD, since finishing my undergrad degree in 2003. )
5. Began new fertility treatments to expand our family.
6. Lived at 4 different addresses.
7. Started a new job in West Seattle
8. Visited Orcas Island, Milwaukee, Salt Lake City, and Boise (some on the drive up to Seattle)
9. Won an award for teaching in Scottsdale
10. Celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary
11. Traced my family genealogy, in some cases to the 15th generation back!
12. Helped Jon launch one of his first iPhone apps.
13. Experienced seasons.
14. Felt like my faith has been tested and tried more than any other time in my life.
15. Found a new church home at Bethany Community Church.
16. Made new friends in Seattle.
I have lots of hopes and dreams for 2010, and I pray those come true. However, I also pray that I would be open to God's plan and His desires for me. I know that each experience is given to me for a reason, and I hope that I can be open to hearing how God wants to teach me and mold me through each of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment