I have been so busy I haven't even given posting a thought in the last few weeks. Work started back after break with a bang, and I was quickly immersed in school life again. Meetings, grading, teaching, oh my! How I need this three day weekend.
I started my last semester of grad school two weeks ago. This class is going to try to bring me down this semester. The first week alone I spent four hours on homework. It all culminates in a 15-20 page original research study. The research part doesn't actually sound that bad and might be interesting to learn more about what I see in my class daily and find out why it happens, it's just a matter of time getting it all done.
We got a Wii from Jon's mom for Christmas, and I actually injured my right arm playing Super Mario Galaxy. I tend to get pretty intense when I play, and I didn't realize how tightly I was holding onto the remote. Lo and behold, when I stopped playing my arm hurt, and I had to wear a brace on it on Monday to work. My kids actually thought it was pretty cool, and I think I earned some new respect from some of them. (Think: Woah, she plays video games. That's tight).
Jon and I were debating about breaking down and finally paying for cable. In the long run we are going to wait it out a bit longer and get a tuner so we can (hopefully) stop playing with our antenna every time we want to change stations.
Plus we'd rather spend money on more productive things...(right, Jon!).
1 comment:
we got a pretty powerful tuner for like $35 and we live way out in the sticks and it works well.
we have wii too! AND I LOVE IT! my next wii dream is guitar hero. i imagine i am way cooler than i am when i play.
:)
Post a Comment