Sunday, May 20, 2007

So Spoiled

I know it seems like I have been posting every other month we are going somewhere, but we have just been very fortunate lately. Over the long weekend Jon and I are going to be meeting some of his friends for a reunion in Vegas. Jon has never been in Vegas, and it was exactly four years ago since I have been there with a friend. Every time I go there is a new "it" hotel (last time it was the Venetian). There are a few "oldies but goody" spots I am hoping to show Jon since I have been in Vegas 4 times before. Here is a list in no particular order.

5. White tigers and lions at the Mirage and MGM.
4. The fake volcano in front of the Mirage. I know, cheesy to the max, but where can you get a free "show" in Vegas?
3. The "dancing" water in front of the Bellagio. Just plain impressive and cool because it is on such a large scale.
2. Interior of the Venetian, Paris, and Aladdin. I love window shopping, and the facade of the buildings and decorations are very Disney-like to me.
1. The indoor flower garden at the Bellagio. So colorful!

No comments: