I can't believe it's already July. Woo...where did June go? This past weekend Jon and I were up at my parent's cabin enjoying a relaxing three day weekend. We went on a hike and visited Sunset Crater and some Indian ruins in Northern Arizona. The peaks in Flagstaff still had a bit of snow on them, which is pretty rare this time of year.
We got back into Phoenix on the 4th and found ourselves watching the fireworks from a pretty cool spot that overlooked a vast portion of the city. At one point I think we could see nine different shows going on at the same time. No matter where you looked, you could see some type of lights in the sky.
I started the first of my two grad classes this week. The first one seems like it will be pretty managable. The professor already has a thumbs up from me! :)
I think we have about 95% of all the responses for the reception back. Now all that's really left to do is finish the program (Jon's idea is turning out really well...visit wedding.hohle.net for a preview), make placecards, and finalize seating. I spent 45 minutes yesterday going over the reception stuff with the DJ, and will need to still talk with our photographer, cake designer, and event planner at the Millennium the week of to verify everything. I'm getting SOOOOOOO EXCITED....24 days left, people!
That's all for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment