Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer TV Fix

Because all three of my favorite shows (Alias, Lost, and The Amazing Race) are in reruns for the summer, I am in need of something to quench my appetite! Luckily, the recent edition of TVGuide had some juicy tidbits:

Alias-rumors had it that Jennifer Garner was upset about Michael Vartan (and former ex's) behavior whenever current beau Ben Affleck visited. So, she was begging producers to get him axed from the show. Low and beyond the cliffhanger left everyone wondering "what if." However, TV Guide put my fears to rest with reports that Vartan would indeed be returning. Creator JJ Abrams says, "You will LOVE the story for next year. It's awesome." Now I only have to wait and see if they will premire the show in September or I have to wait until January.

Lost-A website was created by the masterminds behind the breakout hit, Lost. It looks like the homepage for Oceanic Air, the airline the doomed characters were on. If you link to oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm and click on seat numbers 4,8,15,16,23 ane 42 (in that order) you are supposed to receive a monster of a preview for next season. For the life of me I can't get it to work though. I'll keep you posted if anything happens with it!

3 comments:

tiapugh said...

unfortunately my summer tv fix will be satiated with the real world austin. i know its sick and wrong, but i know one of the girls on the show. she used to go camping with our family. my sister was good friends with her all through grade school and middle school. it premieres tonight and the previews are casting her as the "naked one". Grrrreat...

Kortney said...

It's funny you know that girl on the Real World because just last week I was telling Jon I saw a short tv bit and they characterized some crazy party girl from WI as being on the show this season. Some guy from ASU is also on it as well. With that combo I"m sure there will be lots of drunk parties and naked time for all.

Kortney said...

Okay, so Jon figured out how to work the LOST website..on his first try. For anyone interested, you just need to click on the row numbers once. A sneak promo comes on, but we were both disappointed.