till I am a married woman. Things are continuing to come together, but as soon as I cross one thing off my "wedding to do list" one more seems to pop up. We are still awaiting word from about half of the people we invited to the wedding, so if we invited you and you haven't responded, get those little prepaid response cards back to us as soon as possible. :) No really, I guess you can take your time with it (until June 30th of course), but we are trying to get an accurate count.
This past weekend four awesome bridesmaids took a great deal of time out of their schedule to look for dresses with me. The black dresses were finally purchased and look really cute on all of them.
Jon and I moved into the new house on Friday. Well, I guess I should rephrase. Jon moved all of his stuff into our new house, and some of my non important items are here since I don't move in until after the big day (have i mentioned it is in 46 days?). We spent a lot of the weekend trying to turn boxes into cardboard again and put things away. It is slow going at times, but it is starting to come together and looks really good.
This month I don't have grad school *big cheer* but I have two classes in July so I am mentally preparing. Ugh! Only four more classes left is the mantra that I currently have to be singing to keep myself positive. Summer school is just not fun..that simple.
This weekend is Jon's birthday. He's turning so old..the big 24. We are going to (hopefully) do some fun things on Saturday and not worry about moving, the wedding, or anything like that. In fact, he would probably have a blast just seeing that new Lava Girl movie and working on his website. That's not such a bad idea, actually. :)
Hope to post more as I have time/can remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment