It seems like God has closed doors here in Phoenix for Jon for finding new work and opened up new ones for us in Washington. I know over the next five months I will experience a plethora of feelings about leaving my home, family, job I love, and experiencing a whole new life, but ultimately I know that God is with us in either place and that He is good. I know that He will be faithful and not leave us. I recognize that I will need to depend on God more in these upcoming months than perhaps I have ever in the past. This will be a huge leap of faith, and your prayers for us would be more than appreciated.
I'll keep you posted as I know more. For your Facebook followers-PLEASE do not post anything about this on my wall. No one at Jon or my work knows yet and we need to approach telling people delicately.
Thanks for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment