Friday, December 17, 2004

The final days of the year

Wow, this really has been such a busy and crazy last few weeks culminating with this weekend. Jon is scheduled to arrive in town for this weekend around 4:30 (but his plane looks like it is 1.5 hours late!). Then we have a wedding to attend tomorrow and he leaves again on Sunday. Total time in AZ this time: a short 48 hour trip. However, Jon is here for good starting Dec. 23rd. Praise God!

Today also begins a much needed break from school. I have two weeks off to relax and mentally and physically prepare for semester two. I'm sure the two weeks off will fill up quickly between (hopefully) catching up with friends, moving Jon's stuff across the country (what an adventure), Christmas, my mom's birthday, and working at Ericka's downtown preschool with NJHS.

If I don't get a chance to post again before Christmas, I hope everyone has a relaxing and wonderful Christmas. I know my goal is in the midst of it all I can step back and remember why I have so much to celebrate for and everything Christ has done for me.

No comments: